- A Kitty in the Henhouse
- Chicken Scratches and Other Writing Tips
- Eye Candy
- Happenings at the Henhouse
- Music of the Coop
- Pop Culture
- Squawk Authors: Latest and Greatest Books
- Squawk Friends
- Squawk Interactive: Captions, polls, etc
- Squawk's Favorite Books
- Stranger Than Fiction (Real Life)
- Teresa Reveals the CONFESSIONS OF A TRUE ROMANTIC
- CHRISTINA DODD HAS A TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY
- Christina Dodd Exposes the Glamour of Booktour
- Christina Dodd Treats You to an Extra Excerpt of IN BED WITH THE DUKE!
- GIRLFRIENDS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN Contest!
- Connie Brockway Posts Incriminating New Video
- SPOIL ME! BY CELEBRATING THE GOLDEN SEASON’S PUB DATE, TODAY!
- Teresa Says It Loud and Says It Proud: I WRITE ROMANCE NOVELS!!!
- CHRISTINA DODD SAYS “IT’S CHRISTMAS! DUCK!”
- Teresa Needs Your Help to Choose the SEXIEST MAN DEAD!
Since we’re still working out the kinks in the Registration process, we’ve decided not to pick the 3 winners from the site’s new Squawk list until Friday evening! So hopefully that will give us time to get it all figured out and get everyone registered. Thanks for your patience and good luck!!!
(29) Comments • (0) Trackbacks • Permalink
Nora Roberts and I were interviewed by CNN in Atlanta before my RWA speech, and the interview is posted on CNN.com. Check it out!
Before she leaves, Teresa realizes she needs a tan!
A photo of Connie sitting on her can.
Elizabeth applies suntan lotion to her bodacious legs!
As always, Lisa is the best dressed Squawker on the beach!
Even at the beach, Eloisa mingles graciously with her fans.
Guest bloggers Toni Blake, author of SWEPT AWAY (September 5), and Carrie Feron, Avon Books executive editor (September 7), drop by for some fun and sun!
The Squawkers pose for a group photo.
Xtina is suitably punished for sharing untouched photos on the blog.