- A Kitty in the Henhouse
- Chicken Scratches and Other Writing Tips
- Eye Candy
- Happenings at the Henhouse
- Music of the Coop
- Pop Culture
- Squawk Authors: Latest and Greatest Books
- Squawk Friends
- Squawk Interactive: Captions, polls, etc
- Squawk's Favorite Books
- Stranger Than Fiction (Real Life)
- Teresa Reveals the CONFESSIONS OF A TRUE ROMANTIC
- CHRISTINA DODD HAS A TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY
- Christina Dodd Exposes the Glamour of Booktour
- Christina Dodd Treats You to an Extra Excerpt of IN BED WITH THE DUKE!
- GIRLFRIENDS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN Contest!
- Connie Brockway Posts Incriminating New Video
- SPOIL ME! BY CELEBRATING THE GOLDEN SEASON’S PUB DATE, TODAY!
- Teresa Says It Loud and Says It Proud: I WRITE ROMANCE NOVELS!!!
- CHRISTINA DODD SAYS “IT’S CHRISTMAS! DUCK!”
- Teresa Needs Your Help to Choose the SEXIEST MAN DEAD!
Oh no! Somehow Connie Brockway found out about my earlier Hollywood aspirations and has gotten hold of incriminating video footage of me and Eloisa James and is threatening to send it to our editors to prove we’re spending too much time playing Solitaire on the computer and not enough time writing our books! When I filmed my segment, my cat Buffy the Mouse Slayer promised me it would remain private-our little secret. But apparently the greedy creature was won over by promises of kibble and catnip-laced mouse toys. I feel so used! Just like Pam Anderson!
You can check out Connie’s diabolical efforts at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAszx2Ge9co
(And watch for the part where Buffy tries to “direct” me!)
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go hide my tiara before my editor calls!
And for more Squawk Shenanigans, make sure and join our Facebook pages at: