- A Kitty in the Henhouse
- Chicken Scratches and Other Writing Tips
- Eye Candy
- Happenings at the Henhouse
- Music of the Coop
- Pop Culture
- Squawk Authors: Latest and Greatest Books
- Squawk Friends
- Squawk Interactive: Captions, polls, etc
- Squawk's Favorite Books
- Stranger Than Fiction (Real Life)
- Teresa Reveals the CONFESSIONS OF A TRUE ROMANTIC
- CHRISTINA DODD HAS A TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY
- Christina Dodd Exposes the Glamour of Booktour
- Christina Dodd Treats You to an Extra Excerpt of IN BED WITH THE DUKE!
- GIRLFRIENDS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN Contest!
- Connie Brockway Posts Incriminating New Video
- SPOIL ME! BY CELEBRATING THE GOLDEN SEASON’S PUB DATE, TODAY!
- Teresa Says It Loud and Says It Proud: I WRITE ROMANCE NOVELS!!!
- CHRISTINA DODD SAYS “IT’S CHRISTMAS! DUCK!”
- Teresa Needs Your Help to Choose the SEXIEST MAN DEAD!
Last night was Family Movie Night. That mean that my husband and I grab a bottle of wine and our two kids, go to the friendly Japanese place (byob) where they give out Japanese gum in exotic flavors and wild children’s drinks with marbles in the neck of the bottle. In other words, all kids, all the way.
Then we go to the movies. NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM. After the usual squabbles over popcorn with butter or without (mom is in favor of non-poisonous food items; children adore chemical substitutes), we end up watching this movie. Did anyone else see it? It’s pretty ridiculous, but my children loved it, and my husband and I tolerated it. Not as bad as some, definitely not as great as the best kids’ movies.
I know we’re supposed to have a music day today, but a movie blog is pretty close.... here’s my question. That’s our ritual for family night, up above. What about you? What’s your family day ritual?
(29) Comments • (495) Trackbacks • Permalink