- A Kitty in the Henhouse
- Chicken Scratches and Other Writing Tips
- Eye Candy
- Happenings at the Henhouse
- Music of the Coop
- Pop Culture
- Squawk Authors: Latest and Greatest Books
- Squawk Friends
- Squawk Interactive: Captions, polls, etc
- Squawk's Favorite Books
- Stranger Than Fiction (Real Life)
- Teresa Reveals the CONFESSIONS OF A TRUE ROMANTIC
- CHRISTINA DODD HAS A TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY
- Christina Dodd Exposes the Glamour of Booktour
- Christina Dodd Treats You to an Extra Excerpt of IN BED WITH THE DUKE!
- GIRLFRIENDS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN Contest!
- Connie Brockway Posts Incriminating New Video
- SPOIL ME! BY CELEBRATING THE GOLDEN SEASON’S PUB DATE, TODAY!
- Teresa Says It Loud and Says It Proud: I WRITE ROMANCE NOVELS!!!
- CHRISTINA DODD SAYS “IT’S CHRISTMAS! DUCK!”
- Teresa Needs Your Help to Choose the SEXIEST MAN DEAD!
Join us at Squawk Radio on Tuesday the 12th and Wednesday the 13th when New York Times bestseller Susan Elizabeth Phillips pops by the henhouse!
Susan has been topping nearly every bestseller list and every "Best of..." list since her very first novel was published. She was recently honored with the Romance Writers of America "Lifetime Achievement" Award.
I first fell head over heels in love with her work when I read FANCY PANTS lo those many years ago and I'm delighted to say that her most recent release MATCH ME IF YOU CAN (now out in paperback!) is every bit as wonderful. She sets a standard for excellence that every writer should aspire to. I literally do not read her books unless I'm on vacation because she's the only writer I know who can make me care more about the book I'm reading than the book I'm writing.
Please join us in extending a hearty Squawk welcome to the legendary SEP!