- A Kitty in the Henhouse
- Chicken Scratches and Other Writing Tips
- Eye Candy
- Happenings at the Henhouse
- Music of the Coop
- Pop Culture
- Squawk Authors: Latest and Greatest Books
- Squawk Friends
- Squawk Interactive: Captions, polls, etc
- Squawk's Favorite Books
- Stranger Than Fiction (Real Life)
- Teresa Reveals the CONFESSIONS OF A TRUE ROMANTIC
- CHRISTINA DODD HAS A TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY
- Christina Dodd Exposes the Glamour of Booktour
- Christina Dodd Treats You to an Extra Excerpt of IN BED WITH THE DUKE!
- GIRLFRIENDS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN Contest!
- Connie Brockway Posts Incriminating New Video
- SPOIL ME! BY CELEBRATING THE GOLDEN SEASON’S PUB DATE, TODAY!
- Teresa Says It Loud and Says It Proud: I WRITE ROMANCE NOVELS!!!
- CHRISTINA DODD SAYS “IT’S CHRISTMAS! DUCK!”
- Teresa Needs Your Help to Choose the SEXIEST MAN DEAD!
Friday, April 22, 2005
Hey, speak for yourself, Terri! I just came home from the MALL. Yes, we have MALLS where *I* live in Kentucky. And eight-lane highways. And restaurants that serve stuff with hollandaise sauce. And skyscrapers seb'n stories high, which is 'bout as high as a buildin' oughta grow--yessir! (Oops. Slipped into "Oklahoma!" there for a second. Sorry about that. Actually, we have skyscrapers even higher than seb'n stories high.) Okay, okay, I saw some cows on the drive back to the house. But only a few. Okay, dozens. Scores, even. They were all well read and urbanely attired. And, yeah, I'm barefoot now, too, but I put shoes on before I went into the mall. And MY cousin and I only dated for a few weeks.