- A Kitty in the Henhouse
- Chicken Scratches and Other Writing Tips
- Eye Candy
- Happenings at the Henhouse
- Music of the Coop
- Pop Culture
- Squawk Authors: Latest and Greatest Books
- Squawk Friends
- Squawk Interactive: Captions, polls, etc
- Squawk's Favorite Books
- Stranger Than Fiction (Real Life)
- Teresa Reveals the CONFESSIONS OF A TRUE ROMANTIC
- CHRISTINA DODD HAS A TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY
- Christina Dodd Exposes the Glamour of Booktour
- Christina Dodd Treats You to an Extra Excerpt of IN BED WITH THE DUKE!
- GIRLFRIENDS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN Contest!
- Connie Brockway Posts Incriminating New Video
- SPOIL ME! BY CELEBRATING THE GOLDEN SEASON’S PUB DATE, TODAY!
- Teresa Says It Loud and Says It Proud: I WRITE ROMANCE NOVELS!!!
- CHRISTINA DODD SAYS “IT’S CHRISTMAS! DUCK!”
- Teresa Needs Your Help to Choose the SEXIEST MAN DEAD!
It’s been a while since we tapped the collective squawk imagination. So, let’s caption this sucker!
Also, we are having a MEMBERSHIP DRIVE. Beginning this Friday, the 3rd, through next Wednesday, the 8th, we will be giving away gifts, books, fun stuff and a FIFTY DOLLAR GIFTS CERTIFICATE to BARNES AND NOBLE’S BOOKSTORE. All you have to do to win, is make certain you are registered as a member of SQUAWK RADIO with a working email address. Once a day, we’ll post the name of the winner on the blog. Of course, this isn’t going to keep us from our usual babbling so you may have to scroll a bit to find the announcement. Once you spot your name, just contact any one of the squawkers with your snail mail address and we’ll shoot your prize right to you!
WHILE THE CAT IS AWAY, TERESA WILL PLAY!
Hey Connie is away from the computer for awhile and said we could add anything to her blog that we wanted to so I figured if we were going to be looking at men with big guns, why not look at Clive? CAPTION THIS, BABY!
(77) Comments • (0) Trackbacks • Permalink