- A Kitty in the Henhouse
- Chicken Scratches and Other Writing Tips
- Eye Candy
- Happenings at the Henhouse
- Music of the Coop
- Pop Culture
- Squawk Authors: Latest and Greatest Books
- Squawk Friends
- Squawk Interactive: Captions, polls, etc
- Squawk's Favorite Books
- Stranger Than Fiction (Real Life)
- Teresa Reveals the CONFESSIONS OF A TRUE ROMANTIC
- CHRISTINA DODD HAS A TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY
- Christina Dodd Exposes the Glamour of Booktour
- Christina Dodd Treats You to an Extra Excerpt of IN BED WITH THE DUKE!
- GIRLFRIENDS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN Contest!
- Connie Brockway Posts Incriminating New Video
- SPOIL ME! BY CELEBRATING THE GOLDEN SEASON’S PUB DATE, TODAY!
- Teresa Says It Loud and Says It Proud: I WRITE ROMANCE NOVELS!!!
- CHRISTINA DODD SAYS “IT’S CHRISTMAS! DUCK!”
- Teresa Needs Your Help to Choose the SEXIEST MAN DEAD!
It hardly seems fair to let Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and the other “Big Boys” get all of the swoons so today I bring you some “new” lovely, interesting men who have recently tracked on my radar. Enjoy!
No one can accuse Oliver Hudson of not having a great pedigree. He’s the son of Goldie Hawn and 70’s music star Bill Hudson and the brother of adorable actress Kate Hudson. With those genes, it’s no wonder he’s so pretty! He’s currently starring on the CBS sitcom RULES OF ENGAGEMENT with deliciously snarky David Spade and the hilarious Patrick Warburton (Reminder him as David Puddy from SEINFELD?)
Once I got past that whole Marky Mark/rapping/Calvin Klein underwear model thing, I realized what an excellent actor Mark Wahlberg was. (He nabbed an Oscar nomination for his scorching portrayal of a Boston cop who speaks profanity as if it were a second language in THE DEPARTED this year.) He was absolutely adorable in THE ITALIAN JOB and he still has some of the best biceps in the business.
I’d watched illusionist Criss Angel on A&E’s CRISS ANGEL: MINDFREAK before but I didn’t pay that much attention to him until an observant reader wrote and told me they thought he’d make a wonderful Julian in THE VAMPIRE WHO LOVED ME. Hmmm....that certainly got my attention. Nobody can deny that the guy has a pretty face and charisma to burn. So if you like your men a little “freaky”, Criss Angel just might be the magic man for you!
I’ve always been a Lex Luthor woman myself. Tom Welling as Clark Kent has always been just a shade too pretty and clean cut for me. But when I saw him go all “bad boy” during a recent SMALLVILLE episode after he tasted some Red Kryptonite right off of Lois Lane’s lips, I began to see him in a whole new light! A very hot, sizzling light!
I always thought it was odd that soft-spoken, bespectacled Carmine Giovinazzo on CSI: NEW YORK made my pulse race until he was voted one of the Sexiest Men on TV and I realized it wasn’t just me. I don’t know if it’s his unassuming manner, his tough guy past, his soulful eyes or that fabulous New York accent but there’s just something about his character of Danny Messer that makes me want to hop a plane to Manhattan. (Picture Teresa biting tongue to keep from finishing with obvious pun.)
So how about you? Have you discovered any new hotties lately or taken a fresh look at someone who never caught your eye before?
(And if you’re coming late to Squawk today, make sure and scroll down to read a message from a real-life romance hero )
And just for fun, here are some of your suggestions as afternoon additions!
Eddie Cahill from CSI: NEW YORK
George Eads from CSI
Ioan Gruffudd from HORATIO HORNBLOWER, THE FANTASTIC FOUR and AMAZING GRACE
Toby Stephens, the most recent incarnation of Mr. Rochester from BBC’s JANE EYRE